- Before service can take place, the terms of the limited warranty require that you contact the Dyson Helpline with your model name/number, serial number, date and place of purchase. Please keep your purchase receipt in a safe place to ensure you have this information. The serial number is found on the product’s rating plate.
- All work will be coordinated by Dyson, Inc or its authorized agents.
- Any replaced defective parts will become the property of Dyson, Inc.
- Service under this warranty will not extend the period of this warranty.
- If your Dyson product is not functioning properly, please call the Dyson Helpline at 1-866-693-9766. Most issues can be rectified over the telephone by our trained Customer Care staff.
Help with your Dyson product
Terms and Conditions of the Dyson warranty (What is covered and what is not covered.)
Terms and conditions of the Dyson limited warranty
What is Covered
- The repair or replacement of the Dyson product if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or function within the guarantee period (if any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, Dyson will replace it with a functional replacement part).
What is not covered
Dyson, Inc shall not be liable for costs of repair or replacement of a product incurred as a result of:
- The repair to any Dyson product that has had the serial number altered or removed.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, neglect, careless operation or handling of the product which is not in accordance with this manual.
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
- Blockages - please refer overleaf for details.
- Use of the product outside the country of purchase.
- Dyson products not purchased from an authorized dealer.
- Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by Dyson, Inc.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Dyson, Inc or its authorized agents.
- Failures caused by external sources such as weather outside of Dyson, Inc’s control
Please fill out and return the Product Registration form, or register online.